'91 Alien ACX

andrewl":22dtrw85 said:
Where the evidence to back up such wild claims :D

All right... Here's the deal. If you want to challenge the validity of my list, i'll happily do so... But it'll cost you those Ringle' skewers you just got! ;)

One my bikes is currently in NZ. Here's a couple of them for now...

50795906_full.jpg

The Ariel (it's currently in pieces)

montare3.jpg

The Montare'

Almega.jpg

The AlMega

Valkyrie.jpg

The Valkyrie (I wish...)

Arran":uaono8mg said:
I actually have 8 e-stay bikes neilll:

'90 Nishiki Alien ACX
'90 Nishiki Ariel
'90 (?) Kirk Magnesium
'91 Nishiki Alien ACX
'91 Alpinestars AlMega DX
'91 Fisher Montare
'91 Haro Extreme Team
'94 Haro Extreme

Cool...lets see pix of the Haro's and the Kirk too :D :D

All you need now is a Lime Green ACX to go with the red one and black one :D :D

Alien ACX '91

Hi Arran,

That is indeed quite an amazing bike. I too used to own such an example up until about 1998 and have been on the hunt for one ever since. If you ever decided to sell up I would be very grateful for first refusal!

As I'm still on the search for another, if anyone has any suggestions or pointers on where I may find one I'm all ears!

Cheers,

Lloyd

WOW! Nice collection there.... that Ariel is just THE COOLEST!! Love the paint on that one :!: :cool:

So you're into E-stays eh? You should add that old Panasonic MC-COMP bike... cool and heavy steel green E-stay bike. And the Scott Evolution too, also cool.

But wow man, when I saw that Ariel my eyes got a lot bigger :shock: (I never saw a Nishiki besides the Alien versions).

Void(EN12-82)

Arran":34pxxe26 said:
andrewl":34pxxe26 said:
Where the evidence to back up such wild claims :D

All right... Here's the deal. If you want to challenge the validity of my list, i'll happily do so... But it'll cost you those Ringle' skewers you just got! ;)

Skewers, what skewers.... ;)

One day we'll have to have a Aust retro meet....

I used to own a Nishiki ACX like the first one in this topic.
Unfortunately it got stolen; i till have the original fork,..i replaced that one right away.

i want it back! :evil:

Defiant":fhzvuztn said:
I used to own a Nishiki ACX like the first one in this topic.
Unfortunately it got stolen; i till have the original fork,..i replaced that one right away.

i want it back! :evil:

Willing to part with the fork???

Void(EN12-82)":15g1nlg7 said:
WOW! Nice collection there.... that Ariel is just THE COOLEST!! Love the paint on that one :!: :cool:

So you're into E-stays eh? You should add that old Panasonic MC-COMP bike... cool and heavy steel green E-stay bike. And the Scott Evolution too, also cool.

But wow man, when I saw that Ariel my eyes got a lot bigger :shock: (I never saw a Nishiki besides the Alien versions).

Void(EN12-82)

Thanks. The Ariel is at the frame builders now getting a new chainstay derailleur cable 'noodle' and a bit of bronze in the non-drive side drop out to get the rear wheel parallel with the seat tube! Going to have an interesting time colour matching the repairs!

The photo of the Ariel in this thread is from the for sale ad I got it from. I had a bike just like it when I was a grom, 18 years ago! So I was stoked to find another one. It's going to be built with M732/M735/M900... very soon!

I'd love a Panasonic (Hi Melvin...) and a Scott Evolution, and a Saracen Kili, and a Mantis, and a Brave...

I'll post up pics of one of the Haros and the NOS Kirk a.s.a.p.

Cheers...

neilll":m4hkt8v0 said:
All you need now is a Lime Green ACX to go with the red one and black one :D :D

I'm working on this one at present... Sentimental owners!!! :evil:

Back