Sat 22nd Oct Repack Anniversary Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early start for me too , everythings packed and piled up in back bedroom, chuck in car in autopilot mode in the morn and remember to put bike in too!

Looks like the weather gods are smiling on us :cool: dry sunny with a bit of a breeze, but its a southerly so shouldn't be to cold :roll:

See you all in the morning :D

1st day of my hols tomorrow and the alarm is set for 6.30am :shock:

Cars loaded and I am busy thinking of excuses for finishing last on the downhill :LOL:

See you all tomorrow and apologies in advance if we are late, Ben can build his bike in the back of the car while I'm driving ;)

chrisv40":sfo7l54r said:
1st day of my hols tomorrow and the alarm is set for 6.30am :shock:

Cars loaded and I am busy thinking of excuses for finishing last on the downhill :LOL:

See you all tomorrow and apologies in advance if we are late, Ben can build his bike in the back of the car while I'm driving ;)

I'll be bloody sleeping :p

Thanks for the phone numbers guys. :)

I'm bringing a few bits and bobs to sell, and I could do with something.

I have a Sugino crankset I want to use ( fuse 500) but the LH taper is gone. I need a 175mm LH crank to replace it in silver. Obviously a Sugino one would be perfect but a Deore DX one looks the same - simple and slightly chunky. If anyone can help I'd be grateful and I may have things to swap or can buy off you.

My 18" Borrego frameset may be coming if anyone wants it. Will be very cheap. :-D. PM me if you want to have a look at it.

What you got for swaps Rob? Off to bed in a min but will have a quick look for a spare dx crank.

Just found both 175mm cranks seems a shame to part them though.

I will bring them with me and see what you have for swapsies ;)

See my sale thread in my sig. I've got loads of stuff waiting to be cleaned up in boxes too. :roll:

I know I have some Suntour XC Expert brake levers I'll be bringing along. And an XC Expert crankset.

Just got bike ready. :cry: Gotta love those canti's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back