Klein Attitude "team" Nightstorm finished!!!

Attitude Nightstorm

Hi folks,

Back again with a picture of the final result of the repaint. :cool:

etoe_klein_nightstorm_frameset_72dpi1.jpg

Up to you all to decide if Martin has done a good job but in my opinion it's more then perfect! :shock:

And to you nosey people who want to know how he did it here's a nice link to a video which shows the making of the Nightstorm!

http://youtu.be/s6wN0nXys-s

I think the Klein gets back here next week so i can start to build it!

And pssst don't tell Martin but this bike will get muddy :LOL: :LOL:

NOW I DONT KNOW WETHER TO BE STUNNED OR IMPRESSED OR JUST SHOCKED.

Between jon rock and ebo i think klein is reborn. i have always wanted to see how its done and what as shocked me is the level of art that goes into these frames. i can't even imagine the production line at the factory when these were made, it just shows how brilliant klein were in there day, not only making innovations that people want today but also just to add a bonus they banged a paint job to die for.

this is brilliant work and between jon and ego i know my klein collection can be spruced up anytime, but i can bet than not one of them have a ridged fork for my 20inch adroit 96 which i would love to get sprayed.

keep up the work guy's its great well impressed

Nighstorm

I don't know I gues all in all just a couple of hours.

But each proces like the basepaints and the three base colors not long only the airbrushwork takes maybe longer ???

Or maybe i'm saying something stupid :roll:

Looking good Renzo! That is a beautifull repaint! Amazing video too!

Looking forward to see some pictures of the building progress :)

Re: Klein Attitude "team" Nightstorm updated 21-10

kleinrenzo":kc6h3t65 said:
To me that was the reason to have this one repainted and a "team" Nightstorm was what i wanted. The idea that gave me was this next picture;

adroit92_storm_martin2.jpg

I think that Klein is so uber wrong but also very over the top delicious..bit like Keeley Hazel.. :p

Guess who used to own that Team Storm bike you have pictured here??? ;)

Back