Nightride: 21st of October

old_coyote_pedaller":h8glcaje said:
kaiser, have you had a chance to try your new light out since you charged it or will we have to wait till you come back after tomorrow night? :cool:

Got money burning a hole in my PayPal account and fancy a light like the one you got. The guy at mtbbatteries still hasn't replied to either of my e-mails. So much for buying from UK sellers. At least I'll probably save myself 30 odd quid. :LOL:

Indeed! Fully charged last night. Initial thoughts are favourable, great spot with decent flood and amazing throw, could pick out the top the lum at work....which was high up and far away :roll: Anyhoo giggly amounts of power. Build quality is fair, the main unit is nice, no swarf found(a common complaint) but the mounting bolt was woefully inadequate (another common complaint) its too short, easily rectified though, its 4mm BTW. Other points are the battery isn't really waterproof and if I'm being picky the connector is quite easy to split. I believe these battery issues have been tackled with the Deal Extreme version but it is more expensive. For the moment I've simply taped the battery up with some insulating tape. Overall though impressed!

And just to be doubly clear!

Before 18:30 at the Buzzard( the top carpark)/freeride area/ Berm baby berm.

At 18:30 the Squirrel carpark which is the middle one.

And at 19:30 back at the Buzzard/freeride/ BBB area.

There is a carpark when you first enter Glentress this is the Osprey, no one will be there, keep following the road up the hill!

kaiser":3gt2nv33 said:
And just to be doubly clear!

Before 18:30 at the Buzzard( the top carpark)/freeride area/ Berm baby berm.

At 18:30 the Squirrel carpark which is the middle one.

And at 19:30 back at the Buzzard/freeride/ BBB area.

There is a carpark when you first enter Glentress this is the Osprey, no one will be there, keep following the road up the hill!

Ideal hope to be parked up about 5ish, giving about 1hr to play about

If I get there early enough ill be calling in for flapjack sustenance.

How long to ride up from red squirrel to freeride? Don't want to set off up hill to miss you lot on the way down.

gmac I'll find you :)

The Ken":1fbou86m said:
If I get there early enough ill be calling in for flapjack sustenance.

How long to ride up from red squirrel to freeride? Don't want to set off up hill to miss you lot on the way down.

Depends on how many flapjacks you eat! Mibee 20mins at the outside? :?

Latest posts

Back