Nightride: 21st of October

With Dr S's lights the alien life forms on Pluto may need to wear shades :LOL:

Some impressive Lumen counts none the less.

I have mentioned Neil the Chef from my work and his pal might join us if he's not looking after his young daughter.

Please be dry, I can cope with cold but wet could really make this meet tough.

I've got a couple of spare lights for folks, DON'T count on them! But if your underpowered they should help. BTW these are all torches if anyone has mounts for helmets they can use these too!

My theoretical count is

1600 lumen bike light
900 lumen torch on bars
900 lumen torch on head.

Mikee, are you still able to bring those spare lights? They'd be much appreciated. Will I need a bottle cage for the battery?

Lights on charge and raring to go.

Not sure where the berm baby berm is, but im sure ill bump into some early retro riders

gmac123":1uqftydx said:

Not sure where the berm baby berm is, but im sure ill bump into some early retro riders

If you go to the top of the freeride park following the road. You pass the easy freeride park then the jumpy harder bit then the next on the right is BBB it takes you out at the far end of the Buzzard carpark. Not the best explanation :?

kaiser, have you had a chance to try your new light out since you charged it or will we have to wait till you come back after tomorrow night? :cool:

Got money burning a hole in my PayPal account and fancy a light like the one you got. The guy at mtbbatteries still hasn't replied to either of my e-mails. So much for buying from UK sellers. At least I'll probably save myself 30 odd quid. :LOL:

The Ken":22opia58 said:
Mikee, are you still able to bring those spare lights? They'd be much appreciated. Will I need a bottle cage for the battery?

will bring them tk
top tube velcro mount

cateye daylights if you want to google them

kaiser":3fk6ntso said:
gmac123":3fk6ntso said:

If you go to the top of the freeride park following the road. You pass the easy freeride park then the jumpy harder bit then the next on the right is BBB it takes you out at the far end of the Buzzard carpark. Not the best explanation :?

so top middle or hub top or bottom car park ?

berm baby is up past the free ride park, follow fire road up as if you are doing the red route, its on the right, cant really miss it.

will be down there early-ish but not sure when - i'll be the twunt on the green moho sporting my dandy cut-off army surplus waterproof shorts. do not approach from the rear, i startle easily.

Back