Ben Nevis circuit - 26th November - Brrrrrrr

OK - deed done - 6 bunks booked together in one of the dorms.

Friday 25th and Sat 26th nights.

In no particular order:

TK
Gazz
ZZ
Velo
Rado
Panda (baggy me bunk no 13) :D

No swearing.
No interfering with each other.
No farting.
No gratuitous mutual appreciation activities.

Can drive right to door in vehicles heavily laden with vital supplies. Route will start and finish at bunkhouse so no faffing around doing stuff or shuttling cars around.
Pub upstairs does decent food in humungous portions, guest ales, fire, sometime live bands, that sort of thing..... :xmas-cool:

Shouldn't be snowed in although some parts of the route may well be. There's a bothy approx half way round so can stop for brew/shelter/first aid etc. Women can be helicoptered in at extra cost.

If weather is really sh!tty - well we'll see - there's plenty options around Fort Bill area.
If river crossing is not do-able, we'd have to trudge far upstream or return to FW. Again river crossing is approx halfway-ish. I'll leave you GPS guys to get fancy graphs and essential coordinates of the route :cool:

Me....I'll have a Landranger map and Silva compass ;)

Time to start thinking about decent torches, waterproofs, warm clothes and buxom wenches............wish I'd done my DofE now :LOL:

Mr P, could you pm me your bank details as I unloaded my paypal account to the wife 3 days ago and i object to paying paypal for them to transfer money from my bank account, sorry for being a pain, i promise to bring extra peach snapps this time. ;)

And there will be even more space when they find that TK is coming :twisted: the man whose snores have slowed the spinning of the earth.

Back