Show us what you did today, thread

kona's tend to get peoples back up but might chuck it in next month- hope we are all going to back MrK's red dream machine this month ;)

Really nice Gaz - my only constuctive comment would be the seat post stands out a hell of a lot - might just be the flash but one that matched the stems and forks might be nice. I love those forks.

The pic is a wee bit over exposed TK, post is less bright in the flesh- ii is the orig racelite post so will stick with it but know what you mean given the dark stem it does look a bit mmmmm

Keep the seat post and keep it original. There won't be another about that hasn't been chopped and changed ....

After all , everything is in excellent nick and works smoothly.

Did you manage to source paint to touch up the few wee marks?

No did not, i have put on a thin coat of clear nail varnish might have a look but with the metal flake thru the orig paint, i might struggle and make it look worse rather than better, a wee bit of patina is never a bad thing anyway, thanks again love it.

mikee":1vswbj0f said:
dyna-ti":1vswbj0f said:
Kona's are nearly as nice as oranges and specialized's,and make bland looking bikes.
Or did rather :?

thats a bit harsh andy

Im really just meaning their modern frames and the shapes.I prefer the thin tubes from the early konas and oranges.
Not a slur against gazz's tasty morsel ;)

Back