Grello came across the pond! (my project fat chance yo-eddy)

Nader":2zx2n3ip said:
benbonty":2zx2n3ip said:
I'm very impressed with this build, it looks fantastic! Coolest FAT I've seen for a good while. I agree with you regarding the headset, that Stronglight looks a bit clunky! Which King will you use? A no logo would be best...........

but a no logo king is almost impossible to find! :roll:

I'll keep my eye out for one, will you go for a sotto voce if you can't find a no logo?

No logo's aren't that hard, keep an eye out, especially on american ebay. Or if you were really keen try to contact CK direct, I got some no logo bits but it was $$$.

semi-school":3ar2zz2f said:
All of it is so sweet..

It gets better ;)

I've experimented some with colored cable housing (pink and green), i'm not even sure if those colored cables are right for grello?

yo-eddy073.jpg

yo-eddy074.jpg

yo-eddy075.jpg

yo-eddy084.jpg

yo-eddy085.jpg

yo-eddy087.jpg

yo-eddy088.jpg

I've also replaced my xt bb with a new one (cooks needs at least 132mm ). It is only used as temporary solution and will eventually be replaced by another (Phil Wood)

yo-eddy076.jpg

other spacers are used for xt ring and cooks

yo-eddy113.jpg

yo-eddy114.jpg

and it turns :D

yo-eddy079.jpg

..and tomorrow will post new pics with other tires (blackwalls ;))

cheers

It needs to be the black cables. And that's coming from someone who loves coloured cables. I always think they are great for making a boring coloured frame more interesting, but that frame is such a great colour it doesn't need them.

Back