My modern Trimble Update

wynne":1cqfooos said:
Hmmm. That fork isn't sitting too well at the front there. What about a nice RC31 ti/carbon?

Masterpiece seatpost will be lighter too... will save you more weight than filing off the disc tabs.

The fork is perfect. Much better than the Pace - 700 gram. Trigon-500grams

Is Masterpiece a 26.6?? No. I will get this post down to 160 grams will replace the clamp with carbon and cut it down to 200 long as this is far to long for me at 330

The disc tabs are coming off as i don't like them plus not needed as i wont fit disc's. Shame i can't remove the front tabs. nasty

Ah, there you have me - nope, no masterpiece in 26.6mm. That's a wilfully difficult size.

I wasn't thinking about the weight on the fork (stupid stupid me), more the fact that the trigon looks like it's designed for an integrated headset.

Now I feel so foolish...

wynne":3d2luxe8 said:
Ah, there you have me - nope, no masterpiece in 26.6mm. That's a wilfully difficult size.

I wasn't thinking about the weight on the fork (stupid stupid me), more the fact that the trigon looks like it's designed for an integrated headset.

Now I feel so foolish...

Your correct on that fact. They would suit a integrated headset better. but nothing i can do. They only cost me £120.
Maybe fit a cloth headset cover would disguise it?

Tintin,
I've got one of those KCNC v-brakes here, all lonely without a pair or levers.
If you're interested, you can have it for what I paid (UK trade+VAT). I can confirm a price tomorrow, back at work.

All the best,

danson67":3kjcvwyg said:
Tintin,
I've got one of those KCNC v-brakes here, all lonely without a pair or levers.
If you're interested, you can have it for what I paid (UK trade+VAT). I can confirm a price tomorrow, back at work.

All the best,

Oh dear missed your post. Bought 'AEST' (KCNC copies) this morning as very cheap and only 15 grams heavier

MY up dates to my Ultra weight weenie Trimble project are in my gallery.

Back