The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uno-speedo":3iv2jznm said:
Whats this Marin (Team?) worth in pretty close to stock specification? Full XT, Flite, Marin Rock Star tyres etc.

6247269468_a6d3c04ec6_b.jpg

I'm also interested if you sell ;) As always, you'll get more in parts especially with the XT kit.

Re: Klein Attitude NOS!

CaPtBlaCk":3t3yg2nr said:
Gents,

Your thoughts on the following Klein Attitude (1992) would be appreciated!

It is NOS that I found in a local shop several years back - the find was documented on STW at the time. It is standard apart from a bolt set that was installed by the shop before it went on display.

I am after an indication on price and the best place to advertise it - i.e. on eBay or a classified ad here?

Many thanks in advance! :D

Not sure on price but I believe the best place to sell is the German ebay. They go for a fortune over there. ;)

Valuations help

Valuations help

Hi all,

Could anyone possibly help with a valuation on the 2 bikes below. Completely standard, serviced etc
Usual scrapes/scratches etc but looked after well enough, Someone at work is selling them & would just like to offer a fair price

Yellow is a 04/05 Stumpjumper Expert (mens)
Blue is a 04/05 Stumpjumper pro (womens)

Attachments

• 04SJPRO.JPG
    04SJPRO.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,030
  • 05SJEXP.JPG
    05SJEXP.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,030
Re: Klein Attitude NOS!

CaPtBlaCk":3cqjn6m7 said:
Gents,

Your thoughts on the following Klein Attitude (1992) would be appreciated!

It is NOS that I found in a local shop several years back - the find was documented on STW at the time. It is standard apart from a bolt set that was installed by the shop before it went on display.

I am after an indication on price and the best place to advertise it - i.e. on eBay or a classified ad here?

Many thanks in advance! :D

your out of the general flow of mainstream bikes with that, and as in the art world its all about finding the right buyer at the right time......europe and china seems to be where they sell well and especially germany as previously stated....if its in good nick and pitched correctly i would suggest lowest price £1000 but you could see £2000 or more if someone finds it and really wants it......do your homework and good luck!....

how much is my peugeot look mi90 carbon worth?

can some 1 tell me how much this peugeot look worth!
many thanks nick

Attachments

• 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 1,122
  • 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 1,122
  • 079.jpg
    079.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 1,122
  • 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 1,122
Re: how much is my peugeot look mi90 carbon worth?

puffa":1ks9rpz5 said:
many thanks nick

Hey Nick, I have never actually seen one of the carbon versions so difficult to say. All the following is my opinion and nothing more.

But I have seen mi80 frames (lower in the range) sell for £100-120. Yours if in good condition would be a bit more.

The Manitou 2 forks also go for about £50+ if they work well. So for just the frame and forks you could be looking at £200+

Other things I can see include Ritchey Logic cranks, £25-30.

People around here like to buy parts and projects, you may get more by dismantling and splitting, you may not.

If you know other individual parts like wheels, controls, etc do a search for them in the for sale section and it may give you an idea on other values.

Luke

Re: how much is my peugeot look mi90 carbon worth?

the_duke":228u01hz said:
puffa":228u01hz said:
many thanks nick

Hey Nick, I have never actually seen one of the carbon versions so difficult to say. All the following is my opinion and nothing more.

But I have seen mi80 frames (lower in the range) sell for £100-120. Yours if in good condition would be a bit more.

The Manitou 2 forks also go for about £50+ if they work well. So for just the frame and forks you could be looking at £200+

Other things I can see include Ritchey Logic cranks, £25-30.

People around here like to buy parts and projects, you may get more by dismantling and splitting, you may not.

If you know other individual parts like wheels, controls, etc do a search for them in the for sale section and it may give you an idea on other values.

Luke

many thanks luke u have been a great help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back