saracen kili info please

Cheers DSP! I wasn't so sure about the 1990 range..

Coomber - it does look a 19" to me

bhill22 - I would build the kili pro elite as catalogue spec and do the same for the traverse, however, if you want to sell the kili I would be interested.;) Did you get the kili of a seller on london fixed gear & single speed forum?

correct i got it off lgss and it appears the traverse frame came off tafy on this site, only found out this am when i was doing a search earlier

its the cost of finish and stickers that might put me off smarting the kili frame

Any idea how to fix the pedals? bit of play, it appears the spindle is held in a ball bearing but the crank end spins on a metal/metal bush which has worn creating the play. Nice pedals wondering how I can fix this?

bhill22":1wd5o6ax said:
correct i got it off lgss and it appears the traverse frame came off tafy on this site, only found out this am when i was doing a search earlier

its the cost of finish and stickers that might put me off smarting the kili frame

New stickers will cost you around £20-25 off gli_m on here. My 96 kili comp frame needed a new finish and that cost me roughly £70-80 for a silver sparkle powdercoat from Armourtex in East London. Standard coatings are cheaper still and service is top notch.

I had an idea you ended up with taffy's 93 traverse and i would deffo build that up with the original deore lx stuff.

Back