Ben Nevis circuit - 26th November - Brrrrrrr

Checked daylight hours for 26th Nov :shock:

sunrise 08:10

sunset 15:50

so actually 7h 39m 43s of daylight. Approximately. :LOL:

we'd ideally need to get moving between 7:30 - 8am I think - easy start on tarmac for a while, sort of.

NOTE: - BRINGING FORWARD TO 5TH NOVEMBER WOULD GIVE AROUND ONE HOUR MORE DAYLIGHT.

THOUGHTS?

Ambitious plan lads, i like it.

That's a nice boozer, had a few jars there in May. Climbed the ben that day, typical sun, cloud, sleat, pishing blizzard sort of day. Took ten boys from the work, 5 made it.

Gla

gmac123":3ny0bu6n said:
Took ten boys from the work, 5 made it.

Gla

:LOL:

adventure

:LOL:

:cool:

So - We'll keep this for Sat 26th UNLESS folks want to bring forward to Sat 5th - that OK?

Will need to confirm numbers and booking in next day or two.

so far looks like.....

The Ken (I'll bring a rope)
C/gazz (mind ma hair guys)
ZZ (check ma hair in this photie)
me (have hair on me chin)
velo? (jings these bunks are short)

embdy else?

Rob "ears" Mac?
Radek "no bogs" Radowslaw ?

Radek is on holiday til next week.

Mr P - Paypal details? Is everyone aiming for 2 nights? I'll definitely do the Friday night, will do the following night if others are.

Are you sure this is a day trip with only 8 hours light and 60 snowy miles to cover?

Two nights for me. Want to be be sure we hit the trail as early as possibly and maximise daylight. And of course you can't miss out on the post-ride bullshit talked over scran and beers! And beers. And more beers.

would be 2 night for me now- thought it was about 35 miles? If it is longer I might need to bail as the wee ride I did last night (albeit with the kiddie trailer) did give me a bit of a hobble afterwards :LOL:

Paypal details for me to Mr P.

I thought it was the 57+ route we were doing - 35 will suit my abilities a bit more :) or maybe I mixed up KM and miles again.

Latest posts

Back