BoTM October 2011 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cohe,

"Complete" can mean 2 things. If you have all the parts, the bike is "complete" indeed.
However I think that "complete" in the rules means that the bike must be fully assembled and ready to ride.

Just my 2 cents though.

Dude, it`s either a bike, and you want to enter it for BotM, or it`s the filling in the middle of a cardboard box that you can keep in case of what?

If you have all the parts, put it together, if it`s nothing more than an investment to you it probably doesn`t belong here.

That`s my $.02

Raging_Bulls":2dsi2ndw said:
However I think that "complete" in the rules means that the bike must be fully assembled and ready to ride.

Is right, the bikes needs to be in a rideable (or apparently rideable) state which that is not. I once cut some slack for a bike missing pedals which was very controversial, not again I'm afraid.

1991 Haro Extreme for your voting (maybe...) pleasure

68d84e07.jpg

f88ee212.jpg

Will be ridden for the first time on Saturday in the Repack rerun ride, and as you know I don't hang about downhill..... gonna get ridden hard!

wired99":1xhgjph3 said:
Jesus Rob... That would have out Neoned everything last month

Couldn't get it done in time. :-(

If you notice everything is in focus in the pictures apart from the frame. I Just couldn't get my camera to focus on it when doing a whole bike shot. That colour is dangerous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back