Show us what you did today, thread

velomaniac":1t6pkw3d said:
Loads of my frames have one and I'm not making it up but I've never found them useful ;)

I'm going to use it as often as I can. In fact I wish I had a chain right here.

It might be useless but it's a nice little detail.

26.4 seatposts come up pretty often on ebay, never anything that nice but they do tend to go for peanuts. The bankrupt stock guys may have some too, i'm not sure.

Rumble":go977n3m said:
26.4 seatposts come up pretty often on ebay, never anything that nice but they do tend to go for peanuts. The bankrupt stock guys may have some too, i'm not sure.

I spotted those, Chain Reaction have a few as well. The problem with modern ones is the large white logos they all seem to have.

Though if the logo says something cool like Syncros or Thompson I can handle it better :LOL:

velomaniac":2mo9j5v3 said:
Loads of my frames have one and I'm not making it up but I've never found them useful ;)

He usually slavers sh#te but this time hes right and yes they are useful it stop your rear mech from flipping its self inside out and also help a little with fitting the wheel back in keeping a bit of tension on the chain. In fact Ive had the chain on the middle ring and I can turn the cranks gently and lub the chain.

one crap pic for now

KONA-3.jpg

:eek: Oh,it's quite disappointing :?

;) :LOL:
Lovely Gazz.As usual :D

clockworkgazz":3d5f18c8 said:
Clydesdale banker ;)

The Clydesdale always makes me think of brown shirts ,kind of old fashioned forgotten by time :?

Back