Nightride: 21st of October

I'll have with me a multitool, a 5/8th's imperial allen key, a spare tube some patches, a pump and my camelback - that's it. I'll eat on route and the bike is ready. Sarcy bassteds :)

I think I'm bringing the Kona full susser, need all the skill compensation I can get riding in the dark! Also still has the DMR tyres fitted which are pretty puncture proof if not that great in mud.

Still no light though :? was hoping it would be here by now.

kaiser":lcau76qk said:
I think I'm bringing the Kona full susser, need all the skill compensation I can get riding in the dark! Also still has the DMR tyres fitted which are pretty puncture proof if not that great in mud.

Still no light though :? was hoping it would be here by now.

Remember before you pack the bike up Mr K, to fix, whatever it was that you meant to fix but in the end, did not fix, last time you had the kona out. No being cheeky just concerned as it is bloody dark out there ;)

never mind that , whats everyone wearing ?
checked shirts ,jeans and steelies ?
needs to be this for the daylight rides , just gotta

And leather Motorcycle/ski gloves with the fingers cut off....
n647865069_2650499_520555.jpg

Changed my facebook profile pic to this in honour of the 35th anniversary.

Planning on wearing Hi Viz and being light up like Blackpool illuminations! Just bought some running trousers ....non Ron Hill for Friday that and wearing a wicking top should see me Ok ...........Dont know you lot well enough to wear my Borat mankini ;)

As I get closer to the ride and the fact that any period bikes seem to be being reserved for daylight its probably safer if I tend toward caution and bring something with some front bounce. Back into the shed I go to ponder the fleet :roll:

The Ken":2v855684 said:
And leather Motorcycle/ski gloves with the fingers cut off....
n647865069_2650499_520555.jpg

Changed my facebook profile pic to this in honour of the 35th anniversary.

Who is that young buck in the pic TK? Looks familair? :?

Back