Nightride: 21st of October

Sorry to hear it Rumble, nae chance of a lift? Wee ride mighten lift your spirits?

How about an ealry meet time of 15:00 at the squirrel(middle carpark#)and 1600 at the Buzzard(upper carpark)? I'm trying to finesse and early pass :)

I don't think a lift would work, I'll not be finishing work until half 5 so I guess everyone will have left by then. I'll do a solo night ride from my house to mark the occaision though.

guys , i won't make this , got some issues wi the other half so i'm working away in inverness a few days (i don't usally work away when asked) , have a good one ;)

kaiser":123n5da7 said:
How about an ealry meet time of 15:00 at the squirrel(middle carpark#)and 1600 at the Buzzard(upper carpark)? I'm trying to finesse and early pass :)

Brrrrr, it's getting cold lads, double layers and the first outing for the gloves.

Should be good for to join up for an early, day-light warm up. I'll know tomorrow for sure.

Do we still meet at the squirrel at 6:30pm and Eagles Nest at 7:30pm if we can only do the original meet times or has that now changed ?

This is was supposed to be a nightride primarily :?

V it was just if folks were going early they could meet up. Original times still stand for the main ride. As it is I'll be there around 5ish and will probably play around the freeride park till 18:30. Think mikee, ZZ and gmac will be there earlier, would be daft if they were all going about themselves.

Back