RetroBike National Rides Series: Round 6 Leith Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: need a ride

spencer13":1iuszmfq said:
wanna come to this but having transport probs (girlfriend needs car at weekend) anyone passing my way? warwickshire/midlands

If you can get to bicester, ok from there?

thesneaker":bg6074yf said:
Cheers Max, will look into this :)

I've just done some digging James, It's not looking good. grd was right, there's a limited sunday service, that doesn't stop at either of those stations, not only that, from Billingshurst, there's a bus replacement!

the other way round is via brighton i think, up to gatwick and over to Gomshall...not very cool though :(

leith Hill Ride

I can pick up 1 person inc bike from Gatwick if that helps anyone.
Send me a pm if you are interested.

I'll be there on my '98 FSR Elite (sorry the early 90's Muirwoods isn't fit for service at the moment).

Heard about you guys from DrCarlos, my first ride out for a while.

Looking forward to it.

After getting totally clobbered playing football last night and popping my shoulder out, I'm very doubtful for this now.
Really pissed as I was looking forward to it. Had the 87' Jamis polished, fettled and ready to roll.
If I do make it I may have to ride something modern to take the strain from my shoulder :roll:

Moral of the story......I'm too old for football!!

Was coming with a mate but he has dropped out so heading up from Lewes on my own now. Have space for rider + bike if anyone is having trouble sorting transport. PM me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back