Sat 22nd Oct Repack Anniversary Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats better , LR reference BTW is NZ524030, should be able to find it now.
Hope the weather improves though. :shock:

I'll be coming round York ring road, (probably via McD's at Clifton Moor) then up the A19 if anyones going that way..?

repak

Dr S":2adljsa9 said:
What kinda cafe is it? tea and scones or full english type? I usually stop for breakfast on the A19 but if I can get one at the start thats even better.

i can't honestly say from memory but the menu had a good choice of hot and cold. toasties, cake, etc... bring your own cold drinks though££ ;) food was reasonably priced and tasty.

Re: repak

marc two tone":zvy4nhgn said:
Dr S":zvy4nhgn said:
What kinda cafe is it? tea and scones or full english type? I usually stop for breakfast on the A19 but if I can get one at the start thats even better.

i can't honestly say from memory but the menu had a good choice of hot and cold. toasties, cake, etc... bring your own cold drinks though££ ;) food was reasonably priced and tasty.

Looks nice to me
http://www.lordstones.co.uk/

A quick question - does anyone have a nice camera and appropriate photography skills to take some pics of my bike? I've just finished building the Haro up and it looks mint - but my camera and skills are not of the same standard!!

I will be bringing the usual selection of kit. Remind me on the day.

Klunker is all cabled up and ready to roll. Also hoping to get the first Strangelove Prototype built up this week for its maiden outing. It seems right that my first bike should be outed on the moors i've riden and loved for 25 years.

f7953f13.jpg

:D

Got an late entry, my mate Dave's turning up, we may have to make him run 100yds behind us though as his Marin's a 98 with a disc brake on the front !!!!, his weedy hands couldn't make V brakes stop him.
See you all (for the first time ) in the morning.
Matthew

Very early start for me and I'm no good at being prepared before hand for riding, so we may be late :LOL: while I remember where I put everything last week..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back