My name is Rob, and I can't stop buying bikes......

JediPaddler":2s2keg7d said:
Mine name's Gary its been one month since I last bought a bike.........

The postie keeps asking the other half "how many bikes has he got?" he should know he's delivered most of them......well in bits anyway

Everything comes to my workplace. However I have taken to cruising the back streets of Bradford for cheap bikes, like some sort of retro gigolo. :-/

Wife - Just how many bikes do you need? You can only ride one at a time!!!!

Me - answer 1, Yes dear, but it keeps me off the streets.
answer 2, Remember dear they are an investment.
answer 3, There are worse hobbies to be into.
answer 4, but just think, it's keeping me fit.

*Using a work address ;) good skills, I'm sure we've all done that one.

Lol :) the things we do for the love of retrobiking :)

I wouldn't worry too much, I know one person on here who has taken to getting his friend to buy stuff and delivered to his friends work address so the misses doesn't see the paypal and delivery of it.
Then a cash in hand while out riding srt the deal out.

I mention no names of any NE-Yorks dAEC's

i used to get away with ordering pretty much anything until the missus went on maternity leave! I am currently working on alternative delivery options :LOL:

rob prob

FluffyChicken":388z0wha said:
I wouldn't worry too much, I know one person on here who has taken to getting his friend to buy stuff and delivered to his friends work address so the misses doesn't see the paypal and delivery of it.

then, when brought home...."look what i found abandoned at the side of the road, a shame to let it rust!" ;)

yes rob, no known cure for this condition! but, alternative therapy can be sought by buying smaller, hopefully cheaper items. like hope hubs, ringle stems and anything made by cooks bros.

have imade it worse?

Re: rob prob

marc two tone":1t9zbf0c said:
FluffyChicken":1t9zbf0c said:

then, when brought home...."look what i found abandoned at the side of the road, a shame to let it rust!" ;)

yes rob, no known cure for this condition! but, alternative therapy can be sought by buying smaller, hopefully cheaper items. like hope hubs, ringle stems and anything made by cooks bros.

have imade it worse?

Aaaah yes but you're the sort of person who does find stuff at the side of the road. Jammy so and so.

You found my Tequesta for example!!

The worst bit is having your wife sign for multiple international consignments!! Within 3 days a few weeks ago I had parcels arrive from Switzerland, USA and Canada. She now thinks multiple parcels = new handbag :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oddly, a new handbag or fancy ring could cost more than a rare Merlin Ti frame or a Yo Eddy.

Why would anyone choose the handbag?? Very strange.

Back