RetroBike National Rides Series: Round 6 Leith Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any advice on which best roads are from the North, Google wants to take me down a million country lanes in a straight line from J10 M25.....

gump":t9o81z60 said:
Any advice on which best roads are from the North, Google wants to take me down a million country lanes in a straight line from J10 M25.....

I used to live that way before i moved to Essex. I dont think there is any easy way once your off the M25.......you could carry on to Junction 9 and pick up the A24 through Dorking!!!

There may be a better suggestion! :cool:

Gump - M25 exit Leatherhead - Can't remember which exit No. Pick up the A24 heading South for Dorking. At Beare Green roundabout take the A29 For Ockley. Turning for Leith Hill will be on your right as you come into Ockley.

Uncle Monty":2ialj0a7 said:
Gump - M25 exit Leatherhead - Can't remember which exit No. Pick up the A24 heading South for Dorking. At Beare Green roundabout take the A29 For Ockley. Turning for Leith Hill will be on your right as you come into Ockley.

This is J9

Andy B":18mwseol said:
Still deciding on which bike to bring and whether to stop overnight on Saturday so I don't have to get up at 4am to drive to the ride!

Andy, your more than welcome to join Mark and myself for the drive down.

Google tells me it's a 3.5 hour drive so leaving mine around 6:30. You'd still have to be up early, but could at least have a catch-up kip on the way down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back