SMW - Ti Titan Chrono Watch

Santercruz

Retro Guru
Well here is a watch suited to hardcore sports.. .. Up to the knocks and vibrations the trails can throw at you and looks trick too..

Ti Bike... Ti Watch.. this is ultra comfortable to wear, big watches are the trend at the moment, but most of them weigh a ton!! this doesnt.. so it doesnt batter your wrists on the trail, as comfortable as plastic.. love them!

£300 posted recorded delivery. Paypal accepted.

Built for the harshest environments you can imagine, and you can read the time on this 24/7 no matter what the lighting conditions as it uses H3 Illumination, this doesn`t need charging by light to work.. I love these watches, I``ve had loads and these are the best hardcore watch out there as far as I``m concerned.

These retail for over £600!!

Designed for military divers they are a very serious piece of kit. Also hard to find in the UK.

It`s a big watch with a low weight due to the Titanium construction. The lens is 100% scratch free, the Ti case has a few light marks, these could be polished out but if you`re going to wear it and use it it``s going to pick them up anyway.

Only reason this is being sold is because I`ve now got the Automatic version, so this one`s up for grabs.

Here`s the blurb..

Swiss made Ronda chronograph quartz movement. Produced in Switzerland (swiss made).

This is a Large watch!

Traser illumination

Traser permanent illumination system. This is best available self-activated illumination technology which ensures that the time is read easily under all circumstances, especially in total darkness!

Green : on the hands (H/M/S).
at the indexes 1 to 11.
on the bezel.

Orange : at 12 o``clock.

Features

Time display : Analog display of hours, minutes and seconds (H/M/S).

Date function : Extra large date window (Big Date) at 12 o``clock. Fast adjust date function.

Resistance : Water resistant to 20 ATM.

Functions : Stopwatch (chronograph).

Case : Round shaped titanium case with crown protector, 2 push buttons.

Case back : Screwed titanium case back, engraved.

Crown : Screwed titanium crown on the right side of the case with double O-ring.

Bezel : Rotating bezel. Green traser. Uni-directional bezel (rotating in only one direction). Made of titanium.

Crystal : Sapphire crystal anti-reflection coating.

Dial : Black dial showing the SMW Watches logo.

Hour markers : White arab numerals.

Second hand : Small second hand.

Chrono sec. : Color: red.

Watch strap : NATO Green strap, 22 mm.

Boxing : SMW Watches gift box.

Sizes

Case width excl. crown : 44 mm

Case width incl. crown : 48 mm

Case height : 15 mm

Strap width : 22 mm

Warranty

SMW Watches Product ID

SMW Titan Diver Chrono
SMW.36.96.71G

Posted Special Delivery in with the price!

Paypal accepted.

Over to you!

http://www.watchalla.com/smw-titan-dive ... -1771.html

Attachments

• smw1.jpg
    smw1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 624
  • smw3.jpg
    smw3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 624
  • smw2.jpg
    smw2.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 624
Tastey.........if I didn't already have a Luminox I might have been tempted.

Nice watch, good luck with the sale.

:cool:

Back