Nightride: 21st of October

Do we want a early bird time? No point a few folks arriving early and being all over the place?

kaiser said:
Do we want a early bird time? No point a few folks arriving early and being all over the place?[/quote

I`ve managed to get friday off and i`m hoping to go down early.

(There`s a slight chance i`ll not be able to go, find on Wednesday.)trying not to think of it :roll:

I have a pass for this,

Will need to leave straight from work to try & get there for 6:30 ish

Will wait n see how i feel after before I confirm my attendance :LOL:

If work goes well this week I might manage to get there early - I'll take a half day, if it doesn't go well I may need to bale as I have a deadline on monday and I hate working at the weekends.

But TK, surely you'd hate even more missing the event :D

Just received the NR MiNewt lights off of Dr.S, blimey they're bright, nearly blinded myself, how technology has moved on in so short a time and these ones are obsolete by modern standards :shock:

Not got my lights yet, not got the Marin yet and work is mental this week, not giving up yet though.

Just as a note the Hub bike shop closes for good in 2 weeks so there may be a few bargains to be had. The Cafe stays open till the 27th of November, I bought a mug at the weekend for all the good memories the place has fed me with. Really feel for them, hope they start a fresh at a new centre, Dunkeld area would be good :)

Reluctantly I'm going to rule myself out of this. With my car getting nicked I've got no transport and it was always going to be tight with finishing work anyway :(

Back