oh f********ck, step away from the wallet !!!

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Having spent a lot of time working out routes back from the gym that do not make me pass the massive Evans Cycles or the Cycle Surgery in close vicinity of my office, I wealked in today to find they have opened another cycle surgery literally 40 yds from my office door .. this is not good ... Only consolation is that the manager told me they are focusing on the 'commuter bikes' while the other shop will keep the mountain bike focus ...

my pay cheque has another predator !!

I worked in Action Bikes in the Embankment and Fleet Street while at Uni (96-99). Every penny I earned went straight back into their till.

Now I live in deepest darkest Wales and there isn't a 'pimpy' bike shop for miles! I only have to worry about the internet stalking my cash now.

adamgent":25t2oitz said:
I worked in Action Bikes in the Embankment and Fleet Street while at Uni (96-90). Every penny I earned went straight back into their till.

Now I live in deepest darkest Wales and there isn't a 'pimpy' bike shop for miles! I only have to worry about the internet stalking my cash now.

lol! I used to work at action bikes in Colchester... when i left i didnt take home a final pay packet!! :D my tab was huge!!! :D

now no real bikeshops near me... although last time i poped into my old work Baz tried to sell me some rather nifty ti on ti egg beaters... :D and i almost succumbed!!! :D bit of luck i had the gf outside... :D

Back