You've been...THUNDERSTRUCK! (Tinker Adroit completed)

One day maybe you will find the matching STRATA and you will go to bike heaven.....

You must be :D :D all day anyway owning this masterpiece.

Time to build it up Tinker Style!!

stylzdavis":2eupfgjn said:
One day maybe you will find the matching STRATA and you will go to bike heaven.....

You must be :D :D all day anyway owning this masterpiece.

Time to build it up Tinker Style!!

I would have loved the Strata fork in it but I think it would not be "right" to change to fork since this seems to be original one. Matching paint Strata is 99% impossible to find but of course one could use a another colour one and paint it to match.

Tinker theme is already progressing.
Already have bought/swapped/whatever cranks, brakes, levers, shifter perches, front hub, rims, skewers, seat, pedals...
I'm in need of purple onZa barends, clear ATI grips, Sachs chain, purple Ringle rear hub and Tioga Psycho tyres (unless I use Klein DeathGrips).

I first regretted paying so much for it but now...no regrets at all. I only regret that I didn't get that Storm with Strata that was sold for $1500 on eBay last summer.
And yeah, I'm having a continuous wood for owning this one. Not that my wife complains though. :p ;)

There is a storm gathering in Finland...

storm4.jpg

Please don't mind the tires, they came with the wheels and I was too lazy to take them off. I'm waiting for Thibaut's NOS Tioga Psychos for it. The hubs are Nuke Proofs but they will be changed to purple Ringlés (still need that SuperEight rear hub!).

Thank you so far to Jez, elite504, Lid, Steve1, Sithlord and Marc for helping me out with the parts!

BTW: Should I build this with the original fork (in the pics) or with Mag 21 SL/Ti like Tinker race later during the '93 season (I have one SL/Ti coming up too) ???

Gorgeous! :cool:
That just is really something!

I prefer that fork....it just fit´s there.

Progressing a bit...

Got these nice shifter pods from Jez:
storm5.jpg

I did a swapsies with Thibaut and got some nice Tioga Psycho /K tires for the bike (have Klein DeathGrips for it too).

I might also get some super sweet wheels for the bike but more about them later...

I did allready look really great, but going better all the time!
Cant wait to see it finished!

Back