My steel 96 Stumpjumper New colour page 4!

obi-wan-mtb":1nmj09ud said:
very nice!

What kind of seatpost is that?

thanks!!

it's a Tioga seatpost. "Titan finish", but just an alu one ;)
I bought it new on ebay. Very cheap, only 28 dollar including shipping or something like that! They do come up pretty often if you want one. Got a silver syncros now which will replace the Tioga probably, just have to contact gil for some new decals :D

merckx":2uy0gf0j said:
classy bike, nicely put together. the mag 21 forks really look good on steel frames.

thanks! The Mag is probably going to my Merlin though. For this bike I have the original steel fork, a Specialized FS fork, or a Manitou 2.

Awesome stumpy, I've been searching for one for a while in near original condition like yours. I personally love the rigid forks but looks great with rigid or suss.

wardsta23":bqbah305 said:
Awesome stumpy, I've been searching for one for a while in near original condition like yours. I personally love the rigid forks but looks great with rigid or suss.

thanks!
I think the rigid looks better too, but this is a rider, so a bit of boing on the front is not too bad ;)

I bought a Judy XC with steel springs recently. Haven;t got the chance to mount it, but looking forward to test that fork.

P1010836.jpg

Here's its twin, same colour, same year!

Back