MT RACING SILVERFOX - Finished - heavy pics and words !

Thats a totally amazing looking bike, i love it!
I reckon Donut must be been blown away.
Great job.

He was - he even shed a tear

but a couple of month later he still hadn't paid up for it - i gave him a chance and i started to get messed around :roll:
was on the phone to him and he started acting all funny with me - i said i need the money and for him to get it sorted as i had put hard work into this build - got another call from him and his attitude had well changed - he started having a go at me and at the end of the call after much shouting at me as i stood there just listening to him go off on one :roll:
he then told me that i could have the bike back in payment for the work :shock: :?

he dropped it off at my mums house and he has never spoken to me again

it was to do with money - he said he was earning loads but a mate also said he couldn't pay the bill for a carpet fitted :roll:

if he would of been honest in the first place then some sort of understanding and a deal could of come about - but he chose to fly off the handle and burn his bridges :roll:

shame that i lost a mate that way, but if he is going to act that way then he showed he was no mate really

on a good note : i have the MT Racing Silver Fox back in my collection :twisted: :cool: :cool:
They do say it you let it go and it comes back it was ment to B :LOL:

cheers B ;)

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN":1rmctjiu said:
He was - he even shed a tear

but a couple of month later he still hadn't paid up for it - i gave him a chance and i started to get messed around :roll:
was on the phone to him and he started acting all funny with me - i said i need the money and for him to get it sorted as i had put hard work into this build - got another call from him and his attitude had well changed - he started having a go at me and at the end of the call after much shouting at me as i stood there just listening to him go off on one :roll:
he then told me that i could have the bike back in payment for the work :shock: :?

he dropped it off at my mums house and he has never spoken to me again

it was to do with money - he said he was earning loads but a mate also said he couldn't pay the bill for a carpet fitted :roll:

if he would of been honest in the first place then some sort of understanding and a deal could of come about - but he chose to fly off the handle and burn his bridges :roll:

shame that i lost a mate that way, but if he is going to act that way then he showed he was no mate really

on a good note : i have the MT Racing Silver Fox back in my collection :twisted: :cool: :cool:
They do say it you let it go and it comes back it was ment to B :LOL:

cheers B ;)

Sorry to hear that, unfortunate that many people you try to help out just don't understand the time and effort that can go into it.
Maybe we just live in a society that expects everything for nothing.
Still, at least you have the bike for your efforts.

I think he thought he could keep up with money coming in and going out - it got on top of him and then he got buried under it all
He then took it out on me and shot himself in the foot with going off on one and not one to back down, he couldn't go back on what he had done :roll:

well my gain :twisted:

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN":mxkylyhk said:
I think he thought he could keep up with money coming in and going out - it got on top of him and then he got buried under it all
He then took it out on me and shot himself in the foot with going off on one and not one to back down, he couldn't go back on what he had done :roll:

well my gain :twisted:

True, hey i notice you have a rust removal topic, have you ever tried using molasses, i saw it on youtube, just search for molasses and rust.

Back