RetroBike National Rides Series: Round 6 Leith Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodsman":3fnce3f6 said:
I'll do my best - it'll be as good as the group is! ;)

Oh dear, I'll do my best not to bring the average down too much then! :oops:

:LOL:

Looking forward to this - regret not getting more time there whilst we were city dwellers, some great riding to be had. Bike rebuild commences Saturday... :cool:

The final event stickers of the series have arrived, thanks to Gil_m once more for his continued support. There are also some special stickers for those who have completed every round.

sinnett177":2y9m79tn said:
The final event stickers of the series have arrived, thanks to Gil_m once more for his continued support. There are also some special stickers for those who have completed every round.

You know I'm excited... :oops: :LOL:

jonnyboy666":d5qm8eqm said:
hey mark can you bring some peaks meet stickers i forgot to get a couple for me and adam.

:D

+1 I didn't pick one up either :cool:

For those of you wondering what you'll be letting yourselves into, Woodsman, his good lady, grd, Uncle Monty & myself did the official recce* yesterday - 18 miles of Surrey loveliness. A completely mixed bag of trails with something for everyone. (massive thanks again to grd and monty for managing to get out on such a short notice)

(click for a big version)

hopefully today I can get this ready as a google map with waypoints for our cake stops and rescue, I mean rendezvous points for any of you lot that want it...

*this is of course, completely weather and trail condition dependant, the management reserve the right to change it at a moments notice and generally blame anyone but ourselves for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back