Was Srands scared off?

Another way is to take your gas bill, your electric bill and your water bill and add them together using this simple formula...

G+E+W=£

Simples.

Giant Trance 2008-2011 x1 to x4

Well albeit TIER formulas aren't humorous, but they are exhilarating like descents, what a thrill to figure out those.

On the topic of descents I'm looking for a Giant Trance x, 2nd hand, in 16" or 14.5" , Years 2008-2011, mostly x1, x2, x3 & some x4. Less then £1000 in good to excellent condition.

2008: X Zero, x1 or x2 (Maybe x3, as not RP2)
TRANCE X 2008 (Giant online brochure)

2009: x1, x2, x3 (Maybe x4, as not RP2)
TRANCE X 2009 (Giant online brochure)

2010: x1, x2 (Maybe x3, as not RP2)
TRANCE X 2010 (Giant online brochure)

2011: x1, x2, Ltd Edition (Float R!) & (Maybe x3, as rear not RP2)
TRANCE X 2011 (Giant online brochure)

So if you know 1 of the above in a 16" or 14.5", let me know.

Preferably just the UK though, as abroad, Scotland, Ireland, etc is too far to go for just taking a bike away (Too far to drive, ferry, fly, etc!). Over dinner, been looking at ebay but many people dreaming at selling their 2nd hand bike(s) for such a high figure.

And hyperlinks to my most excellent files:
ELEC GAS WATER autocalc: 1st tab
TIER 4+ MONEY TYPE

The X's great bikes

carter711":2l744x15 said:
Brilliant post by Srands there, one in a million. Genuine lol.

You like the XL spreadsheets? The spreadsheets are sheer genius, especially the 1st one:

UTILITY ENERGY MEGACALC http://www.srands.co.uk/Elec_Gas&WaterMEGACALC.xls

TIER 4+ MONEY TYPE http://www.srands.co.uk/4+Tier_MONEY_TYPE.xls

If I do say so myself, they will be very very useful to many many people, as we all have ELEC, GAS & WATER, at home, with ANALOGUE/DIGITAL meters to count usage (Well I can't see the energy/utility businesses getting round to fitting METERS with wireless communication for usage, well maybe the next century, or failing that, the next millennium, the technology is there, easily, probably would be costly though. So guess people will be knocking on doors for some time, asking to read your meters, well these days occasionally you get people selling NRG (Elec & Gas) door to door, well if they don't the annual consumption of the person/house/business (Which they won't) they don't really really know if cheaper, especially if TIER2 rates (Or many other variables: Standing Charges, Duel fuel discounts % and/or money, etc), so that is really a virtual impossibility (It's a guess in most cases) to say it will be cheaper. And for such instances I have such a spreadsheet, the 5th TAB called ELEC&GAS price comparison, from the XL link below:
UTILITY ENERGY MEGACALC http://www.srands.co.uk/Elec_Gas&WaterMEGACALC.xls

Again you would have to know your annual GAS (C3) & ELEC (E3) consumption to get an accurate comparison of your current supplier, and quoting nrg suppliers, like Npower, etc.

Anyway the X's (G I A N T T R A N C E) are great great bikes, and few makes are a good fit for me, especially crotch clearance (Standover height).

MTB INTERACTIVE MAPS & DIRECTIONS (HULL AREA). Been busy

Hi folks, I have been busy with computer tricks, check out this 1 file interactive map:

MTB INTERACTIVE MAP, ROUTE MAPS & DIRECTIONS (HULL AREA)
www.srands.co.uk/map

MTB DIRECTIONS (HULL AREA)
www.srands.co.uk/mtb_routes_hull

FULL DETAILS BELOW of CYCLE / BIKE / ROAD / MOUNTAIN BIKE MAPs in/near HULL, HUMBERSIDE:

A list of all local MOUNTAIN BIKE routes and BMX/SKATE parks, are at the bottom of the main map, with interactive links: Focus in on Route Start/Park Area, Route Map or Route Directions. Maps & Directions, are also listed in numbered pages and bookmarks, for browsing.

What with Blackberry & Android mobile phones getting more & more popular, then a 1 file version overall map, would be really useful when you're out & about, and want to know where is fun stuff to ride your MTB.

NOTES:
:cool: The directions include photo/map hyperlinks, which when selected will prompt for internet connection. :D
:eek: If I make any revisions to the interactive map, I might rate more of the local BMX parks, suggestions welcome from HUMBERSIDE and/or LINCOLNSHIRE. :?

Alternatively for people who don't like maps, and prefer just directions, this is attached to the PDF file also, click the attachment symbol in the PDF map (Btm L/H corner, then dbl left click the mtb_routes_hull.htm file) to see my MTB ROUTES in/near HULL:
http://www.srands.co.uk/mtb_routes_hull.htm

are you for real srands? or are you like the Lawnmower man? stuck in a computer controlling the world one spreadsheet at a time..???
i'm toying with the idea of checking out one of those spreadsheets, but fear my mind may melt....

Back