Klein Attitude "team" Nightstorm finished!!!

kleinrenzo

Retro Guru
Hi there all you Klein (and of course other retrobike manics).

I thought you would like to see a new topic of the rebirth of a Klein that needed loads of attention, nice talks, many hugs and some new Nightstorm clothing.. :D

The base was a '94 Klein Attitude in sea/sky with Judy's. The frame was completly covered in deep nasty scratches from some serious garage abuse and had stock Judy's with that ugly bronze color. To me that was the reason to have this one repainted and a "team" Nightstorm was what i wanted. The idea that gave me was this next picture;

adroit92_storm_martin2.jpg

I think that Klein is so uber wrong but also very over the top delicious..bit like Keeley Hazel.. :p

I decided this time to go and contact the german ETOE because they had done a couple of Nightstorm's before but i was i bit more picky cause i wanted some changes to there Nightstorm's.

Martin from ETOE was very helpfull to hear and discuss all the details before the work started.

After some time i got the first picture back from Martin and you can see on there the frame sanded and blasted and ready to go!

etoe_klein_team_nightstorm_1_72dpi.jpg

Then again with some waiting and more contact this next pictures came in and here you can see the three base colors and also the debossing decals.

etoe_frame_nightstorm_72dpi.jpg

and the other parts as well

etoe_fork_nightstorm_72dpi.jpg

But then this evening i got this picture from the almost ready result and it could be me or because it's my Klein but the result in my opinion is absolutly :shock: :shock: :shock:
the clouds, the lightning...looks like proper actual nightstorm :shock: :shock:
You might not like as it's not original or like the Nightstorm color but the craftsman ship is surely stunning..

ETOE_nightstorm_complete2_72dpi.jpg

and again the parts.. :shock:

ETOE_nightstorm_complete1_72dpi.jpg

Just debossing the decals and a clearcoat and then to be shipped back for a very nice "new retro" Paul/ Tune build up..

Hope you all like this and i don't work for them ;) just very happy with the result!!!!

More pictures to come as well

Regards!

Re: Klein Attitude "team" Nightstorm

kleinrenzo":6et7olnq said:
....very nice "new retro" Paul/ Tune build up..Regards!

...curious about the outcome... hoping to see Tune Sticky Craze on it... (as in the KLEIN folder on the Adroit BITD, if I remember correctly)... I still like the look of those brakes... are they on ??? Would be nice !!!!

...looking forward to see the build...

Attitude

Didn't go for the Tune Sticky craze brakes because some Grafton's came in the way.. :LOL:

Will either put Grafton's or modern Paul touring canti's on it. :cool:

That's a very nice project Renzo! I will follow it with a lot of interests!
What colour(s) will the components be? Black or silver?
I've you need som help, you know to find me! :)

Barnefield":3i2ag321 said:
That's a very nice project Renzo! I will follow it with a lot of interests!
What colour(s) will the components be? Black or silver?
I've you need som help, you know to find me! :)

Parts will be all Paul in black and Tune in nice blue. Most of the stuff will be "new retro" as this beauty will be catching a bit of mud and want no probs with stuff braking down. For the shifting it will be Sram Red/ XX 10 speed with Red cassette and carbon TT shifters with Paul thumbies.

More pics next week :cool: :cool:

Back