Brighton ride 08/10/11

We are likely to be at Whiteways on Sunday, anyhow. What sort of time?

I will confirm it later (when I find the bits for the bike rack).

DA-EVO":21cdom5t said:
We are likely to be at Whiteways on Sunday, anyhow. What sort of time?

I will confirm it later (when I find the bits for the bike rack).

No idea, just yet, I will have a chat with max and sort out

warpedboy2":1gvk7wkg said:
Cool, what about up to the dyke, turn left, across the downs to the adur and back down the downs link to shoreham, then back along the seafront (with a stop at carrats caff for tea and cake)?

What time you planning on starting out?

If it's just me on the main body of the ride, then I could do with getting some miles in, so i'll probably do the devils dyke to telscombe loop. I'll probably set off around 10 so will be back in brighton just after lunch. PM me your mobile and i'll come up the caff for cake :)

I'm up for whiteways on sunday if there is room for me?

warpedboy2":2cmegr40 said:
If it's just me on the main body of the ride, then I could do with getting some miles in, so i'll probably do the devils dyke to telscombe loop. I'll probably set off around 10 so will be back in brighton just after lunch. PM me your mobile and i'll come up the caff for cake :)

I'm up for whiteways on sunday if there is room for me?

PM incoming shortly...

Whiteways - no probs I just need to find another hook for the bike rack, will update tomorrow.

I had an awsome ride, today.

Met up with DA-EVO and his lad, Will. Had tea at carrats, and talked bikes for a bit. Then we went our seperate ways.

First rode into Shorehem, then up the Downs Link, before joining the South Downs Way to just before Chanctonbury, then did a big circuit behind Worthing, then through the Angmering Estate (saw three buzzards and a ride kite), made my way up to chantry cross, then back along the SDW to the River Adur, and came back along the Downs Link.

Unfortunatly I pulled a muscle in my leg climbing out of Washington on my return (Not as fit as I thought I was :oops:). So I struggled a bit for the last ten miles or so.

Had a top day despite the injury, and ate for england when I got home :D

Was good to catch up with you all, Good chat on Saturday and a nice day at Whiteways also on Sunday. warpedboy2 you would have like it, hope you mend quickly and perhaps we'll do it again soon.

Thanks, leg much better now. I'm going to risk a slow ride into work tommorow to ease myself back in.

How was sunday? Was thinking about you all bombing round the wood as I layed on the sofa with a beer.....

Back