Nightride: 21st of October

The trick is to ride really close to the guy with the best lights!

K - best watch yo' ass!

Based on ZZ's comment its Dr S who needs to watch his ass, his lights can be seen from space, they were amazing at BDW on the way back from the pub. :shock:

I`ve managed to secure a loan of a set of headlights. I`m just hoping the car sized battery fits in the front triangle. It better not be as windy and wet as this morning, not a great day for 2 feckn punctures. :evil:

I'm still hoping my lights arrive in time, How long will we be riding for, my lass wants to come too.... so she can visit Ikea while I'm out riding.

One of the chefs at my works canteen is interested in joining us for our night ride with one of his pals. I get the impression he's a nightride newbie and when bikes and this ride in particular was mentioned his normally bored looking expression lit up. I hope no one has a problem with his attendance though I cant think why you would. ;)

He is a mtb'r though, rides some modernish Carerra thingy hardtail, discs etc so wont hold us up plus he's a yoof by our standards :roll:

Managed to shuffle a few things around at work to get the day off now, so me and Jonsey will be there early.

Si

Back