Big Hit Rear end on FSR 99???

I know exactly what you mean - I am in the same boat! If you can still buy it - do it. Alternatively I know where this a converted frame for sale - not cheap. pm me. I still weep when I remember the last sharkfin I saw go for £15!!!

i'm chasing the guy who was selling the rear end on ebay.
the only think that concerns me is the length of the seat stay. if its shorter, will this be incompatible? or will i just need an upgraded link/longer shock...??

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
my guess is someone contacted and arranged to 'buy it now' for that amount.
I have sent the other guy with the 'Big Hit rear end' :S a message, but no reply...his listing ended early. obviously sold it - or someone is out to stop us achieving our objective! its an effing conspiracy.

twain":zceooxi6 said:
my guess is someone contacted and arranged to 'buy it now' for that amount.
I have sent the other guy with the 'Big Hit rear end' :S a message, but no reply...his listing ended early. obviously sold it - or someone is out to stop us achieving our objective! its an effing conspiracy.
it sold today for £40
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Specialized-b ... 3a6b63a4bf

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back