rBoTM October - Submit your Winner!

That looks stunning, I see quite a few gazelles coming up on the bike forums, what set's them apart? they seem very well favourited. :D

dutchie":7f4u0ao6 said:
I like bikes with cables ''in the air''.

Ok, here's another.

Mercian 753, Campag Super/Record throughout bar Simplex Retrofriction gear levers and a Superbe Pro front mech (when I asked why I was told that it was the front mech that worked best at the time).

Attachments

• Head tube.JPG
    Head tube.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 8,694
  • PA072098.JPG
    PA072098.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 8,694
bikenut2010":3b2r99bm said:
That looks stunning, I see quite a few gazelles coming up on the bike forums, what set's them apart? they seem very well favourited. :D

Two reasons:

1) they are great

2) there are a lot of them

:)

@readview
You could open a seperate thread in Readers Bikes and I copy the pic for you - if you want.

ededwards":3nbuvfid said:
dutchie":3nbuvfid said:
I like bikes with cables ''in the air''.

Ok, here's another.

Mercian 753, Campag Super/Record throughout bar Simplex Retrofriction gear levers and a Superbe Pro front mech (when I asked why I was told that it was the front mech that worked best at the time).

Not to mention the rear mech !

I must say of all kit I've laying around Superbe is absolutely among the most impressive. The rear mech, so refined, so ridiculously light, so great functioning - :shock:

I will throw my Colnago Master into the ring this month...Please note that it has shifters on the downtube!

allsorts057.jpg

allsorts058.jpg

How do you ride the Somec without pedals? Don't you worry about water and other stuff getting into teh frame through the bottle cage mounts without screws?

Apart from these pet peeves of mine, a beautiful bike, just like virtually all the others this month.

Back