Deal extreme/Ebay 900 lumen lights

Battery pack would be pretty easy to rebuild, looks like it contains 4x 18650 batteries to me. I guess the cells don't have low voltage protection because they shouldn't die like that.

Be careful charging these things, Lithium Ion fires will destroy your house so only charge it when you are there.

I'll let you know when I get them andy but I seem to remember around 2hrs on high and between 4-5 on med, I guess a ride would come somewhere in between if you switch to med going up.

lights

i got my 1600 lumen CREE XML XM-L T6 head torch yesterday and i have to say i'm damn impressed with the light beam from it! well worth £32. I'm going to try it out on either Sun or Mon night and see what it's like. :D

My work-mate & I bought ours from ebay seller go_market last year.

The price has dropped and value for money has risen since we bought ours; you now get 1600 lumen rather than 900 & a 5 led rear light (2 x AAA battery powered).

I'll be buying another as I kind of broke the mount for mine when I took a little tumble at Gisburn Forest last Saturday. I'm not even sure it still works but I'm hopeful it does as I want to stick it on my son's bike.

My new one is this one:
CREE XM-L T6 1600m LED Bicycle Light

For any of you wishing to see my tumble, go YouTube & search Mark Haj Slab - turn your sound up as its just as funny to hear my apprehension.

Whoever said "..who dares, wins" should have said ", except novices"

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
3000 Lumen Cree light

My mate & I were pondering this 3000 lumen light - apparently, tests show it to be approx 2000 lumen in practice but that's still very bright.

FandyFire STL-V2 CREE XM-LT6 5-Mode 3000-Lumen White 3-LED Flashlight - Black

Coupled with a wide angled lens (fitting these and my original light - part of the Magic Shine family of lights) - you can pick up a wide angled lens for around £5 including postage from USA ... to make a nice wide beam, and we're hoping it would be a great piece of kit for night riding!

Re: 3000 Lumen Cree light

Achooski":1alad74n said:
My mate & I were pondering this 3000 lumen light - apparently, tests show it to be approx 2000 lumen in practice but that's still very bright.

FandyFire STL-V2 CREE XM-LT6 5-Mode 3000-Lumen White 3-LED Flashlight - Black

Coupled with a wide angled lens (fitting these and my original light - part of the Magic Shine family of lights) - you can pick up a wide angled lens for around £5 including postage from USA ... to make a nice wide beam, and we're hoping it would be a great piece of kit for night riding!

I'd be interested to see this one! Looks like an ideal candidate to mod for an external battery pack too.

Back