The Harry Crumb Feeback Thread

Blue Ano Tioga Stem

Bought a stem from Martin superb condition AND service AND well wrapped what more could you ask for?

Thanks mate ................. Rob ;)

Bought a pair of mechs from him. Everything perfect and he sends out of UK (to Spain). Thank you.

Well chuffed, a set of shifters turned up today in near perfect condition, even with the cables!
Cheers mate!

Who is Harry crumb? He's a true gent for a start, I won a bike on eBay and hadn't realised the distance before bidding, made a cheeky request of the great man and before I'd had chance to scratch my arse he'd span round in a phone booth and flown into action! collecting the offending article and shipping it to me for free!

I had to force him to take a small trophy for his deeds in the shape on a rear tyre for his old Cannondale, Top bloke, My hero! ;) :LOL:

Bought an XT shadow rear mech, very good price and in great condition, as described!
Fast post and great communication/tracking number etc.

MAny thanks

Thanks very much! I bought the Syntace post and Fizik saddle. They arrived really quickly and very well packaged. I hope you have some more bits I can buy in future!

bought a frame from Martin and he was always there answering my questions :) shipping was more than fast - frame was posted on Friday in the UK and arrived the next Monday at my office in Vienna - wow :cool:

Latest posts

Back