99 Sunn Exact Ti Proteam ex Ludo Dubau

I finally got round to throwing my sunn exact 000 ti pictured on the electyronic scales at a local bike shop yesterday....result

8.68kg or 19.1 lbs :cool:

very pleasing as I weigh 90+kg in my cycling gear..a sensible build list, I even put on mitchelin 1.95 green lite tires to make it a fair weight, not the inch slicks in the pic :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_1027 (Small) (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1027 (Small) (Medium).JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 3,362
Looking good, and impressively light. Did you get the Morati bar?

Unfortunately my Proteam lives at my parent's house so I've not been out on it much lately :( But back home soon so will get some miles on it, also have a wider Syncros bar for it.

no I never got a reply to my e-mail requests so I gave up and went on holiday to Melborne Australia with the wife & son....spent the $ on them instead...... :LOL:

not too may places I can save some more weight on it now without affectling it's strength. Maybe the pedals time carbon atacs to ti egg beaters & the saddle......flite ti to slr xc.....

Guess it's time for the rider to hit the scales & drop a few kilos...... :LOL:

Very cool team bike

I always digged the Sunn team bikes of that era. That team blue is gorgeous. The XC and DH team of that era were equally impressive - Chausson, Vouilloz, Gracia, Dupouey, Martinez, Dubau and others. The team was just stacked with talent.

I had a 98 Sunn Revolt and absolutely loved that bike, spec'd similarly to that team bike with a different version of the Sunn fork. Even with it's limited travel is was a excellent race bike. Sadly the fork seals failed and getting replacements was difficult.

Re: Very cool team bike

ranier":1d7p6win said:
I always digged the Sunn team bikes of that era. That team blue is gorgeous. The XC and DH team of that era were equally impressive - Chausson, Vouilloz, Gracia, Dupouey, Martinez, Dubau and others. The team was just stacked with talent.

Thank you, and totally agree. I think their BMX team was pretty handy too.
I have a 98 Revolt too and really love it, great bike :D

Hello,

Sorry i haven t more pict about.

Thanks for m'y maxe.

I love Like team bike, percale you CAN do the same with your ti.

Been playing around with this a bit.

With Syncros bar, stem and seatpost, Raceface Real Seal headset, Avid Ultimate levers and a blue Flite.
IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2462.jpg

With an Obsys SCO fork, Raceface Prodigy stem, red Brute (Sunn) bar and Raceface XY seatpost. Also tried it with a short (110mm) SYStem. I didn't like it with this fork.
ProteamSCO1.jpg

ProteamSCO2.jpg

And as it is now with Obsys carbon, 130mm Raceface SYStem and a red Flite
IMG_2653.jpg

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

Might still change a few bits on it like the brakes, maybe the saddle and have a 120mm Raceface SYStem on the way so I can do some fine tuning, but still haven't ridden it in its current spec :oops:

Back