Help Identifying another MTB frame

jamabikes":1k36ykho said:
i have no clue what it is but while searching i found this beast :shock:

krutor_hrotor.jpg
i think this is the bike that got sent back to our time from the future to help save mankind from the machines....

frame

Benn n picked up the frame. God it weighs a ton and has a 5 1/2" bottom tube. On my batroom scales it weighs 14lb but i think it weighs more than that. Its in great condition. Ver very well made frame this, You can just see and feel the quality. No hanger or anywhere to put one for front gears so im assuming its a 9 speed? Still no joy tracing it although i got close with a Empire cycles frame which has the sameish sort of design. Any more help much aprreciated. Im going to start building it this week but unsure what to put on it to do it justice.

twain":14krfzwt said:
jamabikes":14krfzwt said:
i have no clue what it is but while searching i found this beast :shock:

krutor_hrotor.jpg
i think this is the bike that got sent back to our time from the future to help save mankind from the machines....

I am sure that's the bike that mugged me and nicked my wallet last Tuesday.

Re: thanks

pokertee":1j07fqhz said:
cce":1j07fqhz said:
get on southern downhill, someone will recognise it.

Thanks for the info. Have just joined them. and put up pics. thanks.

Right. those guys on sdh are good. Its a make called tank (thats wierd cos thats what ive been calling it) Its a malaysian company who make good frames. But this frame is not in their for slae section etc. its part of their header at the top right of the page. I have emailed them today so its a waiting game now. God the bike looks well wierd built up with the massive seat as well and the motor bike wheels. See it here: its the red one on the header. http://www.tankcycle.com.tw/company.asp

Well done and thank you all for the info its pushed me in the right direction

wow that is weird! reckon it may be a demo bike? whats the old on the swing arm? take it its bigger than 135mm :?

Back