Work bikes

I really like that Agency, if ever there was a 'Q' bike, then that is surely it. :LOL:

Here's my commuter, gets the thumbs-up from the little grommets on their Saracens, apparently there are less than 30 of these in the UK....

Kaboom.jpg

Hi Jez,

It's a mixture of the two! the Kaboom was Konas first serious single speed bike (not including the a-ha and humu cruisers), for the first couple of years it was XC based but in 2001 they tried to aim it at the jump bike crowd but it wasn't a great success......they then bought out the Unit :D

I wanted it because I liked the bad-ass black colour :D

Cheers
Stu

My commuter / shop / runaround bike based on a P7 frame

y9ymyh.jpg

I leave the mudguards on even in summer as I reckon it makes it less attractive to scumbag thieves.

P20":1n6734wg said:
I really like that Agency, if ever there was a 'Q' bike, then that is surely it. :LOL:

:LOL:

I like P20s commuter the best. Wouldn't mind a C40 to commute on ;)

Cheers John. It doesn't go out in the rain though. Its far too nice for that. That and i cr@p myself on road bikes in the wet :oops:

Oh and it was described as'minging' on STW as it was deemed a bit too loud and not very subtle :cool:

P20":3r26cnng said:
Oh and it was described as'minging' on STW as it was deemed a bit too loud and not very subtle :cool:

:evil: heathens...heathens. Goes to show there are some real muppets on stw. I bet a lot of people on stw think an original on one is 'retro' and a Kona Jake the snake a decent road bike.

Back