Show us what you did today, thread

RobMac":2m699d3b said:
One last question regarding the DY's do I use it as is OR do I get it re-painted by Dave Yates in the same colour?

If your using the NOS Suntour stuff get it painted! You've got pleeeenty riders, get this one built as a showpiece :cool: A few measurements should tell yah if it will fit or not.

Here is another from Mr Y
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140618030121? ... 1423.l2649

Got a use post in red tonight :D It has been cut down to 205mm unfortunately, but all the clamp bits are red so i'll swop them onto my use sus post for a bit more red bling.
Coming together nicely :D

Al i need to do is ride the bloody thing :oops:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
you still want those monster t's for that yates rob ?
got the steerer made for them

Just finished building up my Klunker for the Repack weekend.

I need to get some pics when the rain stops but here is a wee preview

autumn11010.jpg

Its a complete rebuild. The only things remaining from the original build being the frame (completely stripped, chainstay repaired, all joints re-brazed and repainted), bars, seatpost (straightened out) and stem (stil rusty).

It now runs Atom drum brakes on wide steel Arayas, a Chrome Tange TX Cruiser fork, a new Brooks B72, and a TA double cankset 38/50 instead of the 30/42/52.

Looking forward to bringing it along to Glentress on the 21st :p

Getting there :D
I just need to put up lining paper ,maybe with a heavy paper over it or maybe just paint it,wont know till the lining paper is up and i can see if the lumps on the wall show through.
The structure that was there took up a fair amount of floor space[28 square feet]it now makes the room 19'x12' and it looks it :D

Attachments

• new look living room 001 (Large).JPG
    new look living room 001 (Large).JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 140
Back