BoTM October 2011 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get a side shot of your crank arms? Something looks off.

DSC_0889001.jpg

The square tapper seems to be... ...kind of broken. I almost lost the left crank arm about 10 - 15 times. I'll try to fix that tomorrow.

.jan":1q0pda0l said:
I'm in with my latest bike. 1993 Fat Chance Yo Eddy. Was my first ride today and it was... Well a little muddy.

Jan,
Another nice job, saw this on Fatcogs, you officially win the "most Fats in black with pink grips bike of the month award" :D

Good luck with this entry, surprised your Monster didn't win last time

theredchili":2w1v6ssz said:
Jan,
Another nice job, saw this on Fatcogs, you officially win the "most Fats in black with pink grips bike of the month award" :D

Thanks!!

theredchili":2w1v6ssz said:
Good luck with this entry, surprised your Monster didn't win last time

Me too. :cool: :LOL:

@bduc61: you've got a winner! First bike that gave me goosebumps. Do I need a shrink, or is this 'normal'?

@amybrook; how do those HED wheels sound? Anything special?

@ .jan; you make awesome pictures...

I just have to nominate my Stumpy Pro. I entered in allmost every BOTM this year, so now this one is finished, I have to enter it this month!

Here's my 1992 Specialized Stumpjumper Pro with full black XT.

I have to take some new pictures because I changed the Tioga seatpost for a black XT one and fitted a XT headset in stead of the XC Pro.

It's my favorite bike at the moment and is used every week on the trails. It handles very good and it's a pleasure at the small singletracks with tight corners! :p

New pics!!

GroteFoto-EL8GRIEP.jpg

GroteFoto-AU8CJXWX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back