Band on down tube shifter boss to suite a 7sp 105 shifters

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Band on down tube shifter bosses to suite a 7sp 105 shifters.
If anybody could help with the above band on boss I would be very grateful.
Cheers
Jamie

These any good
£5 posted oops just realized I misunderstood your want

Attachments

• DSCF6792.JPG
    DSCF6792.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,045
Hi Jamie :) "Its just the band on boss you need buddy ... not the kit ?" I'm asking because I have both. Got a spare set of 105 gear levers here complete, for brased on bosses. Also got spare band on bosses.

They are not 105 band on parts, but 105 levers will fit them, if you get my drift ? In theory I could make a complete set of band ons, fitted with 105 levers. Unless someone gets up close they'll never know that the band itself is not 105 :)

If this makes sense, and I have what you want, PM me or write here (I'll check back tomorrow) Just postage if I have what you need :) Later buddy Laz

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Band on bosses

Morning guys
Thanks for all the replies.
bhill22 - no problems but its really just the band I need to fit my 105 levers, thanks for replying though.
Tony - thanks for the link, I will keep my eye on them depending how I go on here.
Lazarus - Hi mate, I have sent you a pm as well.
I have my set of 7 speed 105 levers, they are for braze on bosses but I assumed these would fit the band on type as well. If so its really just the band I need.

Thanks again guys, the help is always appreciated especially as I have never built with band on levers. I have had them and used them but it was a good friend who used to look after my bike so I cant say I paid much attention. :oops:

Jamie

Re: Band on down tube shifter boss to suite a 7sp 105 shifte

Jamiedyer":146ljwll said:
Band on down tube shifter bosses to suite a 7sp 105 shifters.
If anybody could help with the above band on boss I would be very grateful.
Cheers
Jamie

got a pair of mint Dura Ace with band complete 20 notes posted

Back