Neon Pink 1991 Haro Extreme - FINISHED P6

petitpal":24bs0qc0 said:
Built in to a lovely bike, that has. Component choice really makes the frame stand out as well - mind you, might be difficult to stop it in that colour :)

Thanks.
I'm taking my time with it. I want some black cable hangers, and black cables (inner ones!). I know I can get Goodridge gear cables in black but I don't know about the brake cables. I would prefer black outer cable ends too - and black straddle cables.

It'll be worth it!!

Trailboss has put some pics up of the 1991 catalogue.

30b4a76b.jpg

4e723855.jpg

Seems like the frames are the same but painted differently, and the comp has the Switchblade like forks.

My bike is going to be as faithful to that catalogue spec as I can get to, but using the bits that I already have to make it look that little bit more special.

Coming along nicely, That stem helps lift that low front end up which is ideal. keep up the good work, maybe just needs a retro seat for the photoshoot. :)

doing well mate, looking forward to seeing it finished.. :cool:

you going to get some ride shots done for us, when its finished...?

I've finished it now and I must say it looks amazing, really really amazing!!

Showed my bro a pic and he even said it looked beautiful, and he is normally :roll: with the bikes I love.

I've taken care to get as many details right as I can, but I would love a Deore DX short cage rear mech to match the front one to make an all silver drivetrain. Let me know if you have one. :)

Might do pics later if I can, but I want to take really nice pics of it.

Well it's finished so I took the beast to the local skatepark as Haros are best know for their BMX's.

What do you think?

ca5a48a7.jpg

0dc511cb.jpg

708c6a55.jpg

0edc3191.jpg

c46cb915.jpg

d7b8a230.jpg

e80919ba.jpg

dce31aa0.jpg

951dc390.jpg

b8fa0060.jpg

Back