Help Identifying another MTB frame

With those track ends you could have great fun building the maddest single speed known to man :LOL:

Very cool frame, technically very interesting whatever it is ;)

reply to velomaniac

velomaniac":2p2bc5sy said:
With those track ends you could have great fun building the maddest single speed known to man :LOL:

Very cool frame, technically very interesting whatever it is ;)

Thats what i was thinking. its ideal for a single speed with the horizontal dropouts. Or maybe just stick some big wheels and a machine gun on the front of it cos its a tank of a frame. and its got more adjusters than an insurance claims office.

i have no clue what it is but while searching i found this beast :shock:

krutor_hrotor.jpg

jamabikes":1p42huut said:
i have no clue what it is but while searching i found this beast :shock:

krutor_hrotor.jpg

Greta bike. Now that does look like a tank. Im going to pick the frame up on Monday so ill check for serials etc and see what that brings up. Thinking this is a good buy....

thats a cracker of a frame , could it be a ddg ? maybe the next one up from the ddg slammer ?

if your ever gona sell it on , please give me a shout as that would sit nice along side my san andreas's ;)

KHS made something similar I think, and there's a Polish company called Zumbi that also makes frames of a similar design.

The 1-1/8" headtube makes me think it's an older bike. Might be worth asking over on the MTBR DH forums.

mechagouki":db417f5y said:
KHS made something similar I think, and there's a Polish company called Zumbi that also makes frames of a similar design.

The 1-1/8" headtube makes me think it's an older bike. Might be worth asking over on the MTBR DH forums.

Thanks for the info. I am a member there so ill try them. it might be a bit too new for users on here to identify. Thanks.

Back