My angels

thebuny

Retro Guru
I will let here some photos of what i have.

- Olmo
DSC08878.jpg

- Olmo ? (paint job over original one)
DSC01068.jpg

- Naddeo
DSC07156.jpg

- ALAN
DSC00838.jpg

- Moser (special edition with aero tubing, i found it painted like this)
260520111474.jpg

- Pinarello
DSC08843.jpg

- Benotto
DSC07023.jpg

- Daccordi Turbo
DSC06996.jpg

- My SS
yellowbullet13.jpg

- Hitallo (amazing paintjob, to finish)
DSC06931.jpg

- Cannondale Caad 3 ( to finish)
6167313408_3d92e7ce94_b.jpg

toothpick":bewnnf9w said:
incredible collection, all riders? Especially like the Olmo and the Benotto.

All of them are for use. No one stays for museum.

I had more than 50 at once but now I have smaller number but sometimes sell and buy accordign to oportunities.

Lovely collection - wow! :shock:

The first Olmo is a real beauty - what wheels and tyres are they? - The wheels look like carbon rims, but it could the light (or my poor eyesight).

Tne red Pinarello is rather appealing (I'm just refurbishing a red Pinarello Treviso) - has it been resprayed (the decals and headbadge look a little 'non-standard') - did you get that done?

The paint on the Hitallo looks similar to the Colnago pearl schemes of the early 2000's - coincidence, or...?

Thanks for showing the pics,
David

Cossington":1hakirzo said:
Lovely collection - wow! :shock:

The first Olmo is a real beauty - what wheels and tyres are they? - The wheels look like carbon rims, but it could the light (or my poor eyesight).

Tne red Pinarello is rather appealing (I'm just refurbishing a red Pinarello Treviso) - has it been resprayed (the decals and headbadge look a little 'non-standard') - did you get that done?

The paint on the Hitallo looks similar to the Colnago pearl schemes of the early 2000's - coincidence, or...?

Thanks for showing the pics,
David

Thanks for comment :)

First olmo has painted rims (no carbon) and tyres are Zandi (old material). This olmo and Pinarello had to be repainted because i bought them in very bad condition. All is hand painted, no stickers.

Hitallo also appear like it is and i still dont know much more details on it.

Same problem i have with Moser. It cames painted full black (even campagnolo rims) and i cannot find any frame with same details so it looks special frame made for a french pro cyclist.

One more picture with a sample of what i had in times. Many of them went already

26042010033.jpg

Latest posts

Back