Machynlleth Sat October 8th-Also HarryCrumbs Peaks Solo Ride

Do we have plans yet

Iam going down to Stocksbridge Friday, and moving out from there Sat morning, so anywhere Peaks is good for me

Afraid I'm looking less likely - staying at my mum's in the Midlands as she's not well so it just depends how things go but I'm erring towards 'not likely'... :(

I can't ride this weekend either. I've had problems with my stomach for the past couple of weeks.

Looks like nobody is riding anymore.

drystonepaul":h7dfso9q said:
Looks like nobody is riding anymore.

Certainly feels like that around here at the moment :cry: But Martin will be racking the miles up somewhere, have no fear! :LOL:

As soon as I've got a better idea of where I'm at I'll post up a Peaks ride for anyone who can, unless someone beats me to it!

:(

mmmm what to do, I am in Stocksbridge Fri/Sat anyway and the wife and sister in-law are at the Wednesday V Chesterfield match, and my GT Avalanche is ready for the 1992 re-visited back to the peaks series (ride like your 17 again)

This is obviously a personal series based on the mountain bike book I was given for my birthday back then and the Avalanche I also had in 1992, maybe I start big then with this 38 mile monster?

PA061904.jpg

Marin Trail sounds good Gav and if I was in Preston Sat, I'd come over there and join you

I've looked at that route, some big hills as well as the distance, should be superb! Such a shame I can't make it..

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Back