Our lasses GT

Tomahawk kid

BoTM Winner
Just thought I'd show a pic of our lasses retro ride, recently changed the front fork for some RC30's about 2 weeks before some twerp in a Land rover Knocked her off & totalled the rear end!

Attachments

• FSCN0718 le9.jpg
    FSCN0718 le9.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,919
jimihendrix":2edxtjfd said:
Very nice :cool: , not a huge fan of the green tyres though.

What is it a Zaskar ?

It's a very well loved 16" 93 LE, done up for our lass ,she never used to like bike riding 'til now :)

So it was a GT that made her fall in love with cycling..............and a Zaskar one of the best GT's ever enough said then really GT rule everything else bow down and pay homage :LOL: ONLY YOLKING....Lovely bike one day i will own one if it kill's me (OR THE WIFE DOES :oops: ).

Eddie_The_Head":f25ro49c said:
So it was a GT that made her fall in love with cycling..............and a Zaskar one of the best GT's ever enough said then really GT rule everything else bow down and pay homage :LOL: ONLY YOLKING....Lovely bike one day i will own one if it kill's me (OR THE WIFE DOES :oops: ).

Well not really ... it was riding something stiff & forgiving....But she does like the GT.

Crell":vuw6y7pm said:
I could swap you a nice black stem for that hideous green one you have. :D
well I was trying to match the stem with the seat post with the head set but it seems i have a way to go ! can you help ? :)

Back