show us your cars 2

gibbleking":ju5zvxam said:
its true the purple wipers make it go faster...i read it on the internet...

It is all your fault, I am now looking at the V70 AWD models... I was supposed to be getting something small for fun!

;)

hehehehe...sorry about that...heres my wipers and stickers that help me go faster....the jelly belly air freshner on the other hand smells nice but does squat when it comes to accelarating...ps did i mention it has heated seats front and back .....

Attachments

• DSC_2165.jpg
    DSC_2165.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 714
  • DSC_2166.jpg
    DSC_2166.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 714
gibbleking":mzu1qsev said:
hehehehe...sorry about that...heres my wipers and stickers that help me go faster....the jelly belly air freshner on the other hand smells nice but does squat when it comes to accelarating...ps did i mention it has heated seats front and back .....
You've got to love those prancing moose stickers! Did you check, does it have an ETM or a cable throttle (or you could check whether its got a dissy cap)?

2.50 on ebay...and its a real smooth throttle so i dont think its cable,,,its a 98 if that helps....memo to self...must look under the bonnet more...

gibbleking":3brtun0i said:
2.50 on ebay...and its a real smooth throttle so i dont think its cable,,,its a 98 if that helps....memo to self...must look under the bonnet more...
Better if it is a cable, really. Dissy cap would be the other indication - all the more updated engines with ETMs, would have coils per plug leads, rather than main coil and distributor.

Tell ya what I'll take a pic inside the engine bay tomorrow as soon as I get the chance...I've got some mobility scooter demo thing in Norwich first ...0to 8 in three secs...

And here it is ... factory fresh and shiny. Nearly got a personlised number plate as my initials are CEA

Attachments

• s-max ti.jpg
    s-max ti.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 766
Back