Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo...the begining ..

Lookin' good, Degs... :cool:

Who did you use - Birkenhead Powdercoatings? Was going to ask if anyone on here had used them before...?

:D

Hi mate , yes thats who I took it too not bad for £40 1 week turnaround too plenty of colour choice altho yellow as above was not my 1st choice :?

Sound, are they used to doing bikes there or did you have to prep the frame with tape etc?

Will consider them in the future if the situation arises ;)

Well frames back today looking good ...
SAM_1759.jpg

:D

looking good

you'll need to re-write that cold play song "yellow"
went to the powred coaters for my frame ,and it was all yellow
i wanted it orange ,but they did it yellow
etc ect :LOL:

Great looking restoration so far!

I have one of these frames from back when I bought it new off of the show room floor. Back then I loved it and beat the living crap out of that frame.

I am planning on building a new fork for that beast as I bent the original and the one I put on to replace had a different axle to crown measurement. Being that you have the original fork do you know or could you measure the axle to crown and rake for me?

Also how is your BB on that thing holding up? Mine was completely shot and I can't get a replacement for it either. I am planning on just cutting it off and putting in an EBB to convert it to a single speed. At the same time I will be adding disc tabs.

Anyhow it is great to see these old hoo koo e koo frames out there!

Hi matey I will measure the A=C in the morning my BB is being replaced with new bearings with original axle :D
Cant wait to get it started new decals will be ordered off here :D

Back