Sat 22nd Oct Repack Anniversary Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View

NE&Yorks are proud to present the 35th Repack Anniversary Celebration

................................................................. ..................................
repack.jpg
.................................................................................................

. Saturday the 22nd of October

Start: Lord Stones Café, Carlton bank, Carlton in Cleveland

Post Code:TS9 7JH

Time: 9:30 for a 10:00am Start

Distance: 12miles & A None Competitive DH Run

Picture091.jpg

Terrain: 95% Off road with Moorland Single & double track

The Plan : 12mile ride around the moors then back to Lord Stones Café for cake & coffee, Then up to the top of the DH track for some gravity assisted fun

This is a Retro only event so could we see your best clunkers & pre 98 bikes

Please take note we will be traveling over open & remote moor tops where the weather can change very quickly, so please bring suitable clothes

No helmet no ride Thanks kaya

chrisv40":1unabwwq said:
Should be Saturday 22nd shouldn't it Vern?
Just PM'd Vern to confirm the date

If it is the 22nd I'll not be able to make it as I'll be at the last round of the National Event Series :(

Andy B":26y6r3wz said:
chrisv40":26y6r3wz said:
Should be Saturday 22nd shouldn't it Vern?
Just PM'd Vern to confirm the date

If it is the 22nd I'll not be able to make it as I'll be at the last round of the National Event Series :(

:oops: :oops: ;)

Thanks Chris :D

Yep sorry Andy its the 22nd the National is on the 23rd and in the opposite end of the country :roll:

If I hadn't already made plans then I'd be there & I've attended every round of the Nationals so far it would be a shame to miss out on the last round

If the Repack Anniversary Ride becomes a regular feature I will attend next year as the date is pretty much set in stone

Hope you have fun :D

chrisv40":3zbcwdvf said:
Whats the downhill section like?

Hoping its rigid friendly?

Nice moorland single track that opens out on to grass, sounds nice an easy :LOL: but its entertaining enough to stop you looking at the view ;) were bypassing the death drops, doubles & step downs :shock:

I'm hoping that most will be on rigids, I'll be on the kili an may even be able to find some classic 70s riding apparel for the DH ;)

Me and the freshly rebuilt Excelsior will be there. Also going for full period dress for this one. Jeans, check shirt, gardening gloves, goggles and skate helmet ahoy!

Si

Sorry to be a grumpy pedant but every time I read this thread 'none competative' upsets me, its non competative unless you mean competative in any shape has ran out :?

Other than that have a great time as I'm sure you will, anyone running drums and if so have you plenty spare baring grease ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back