Show us what you did today, thread

Well done MrP a flying scot how flash are you :LOL:
the new Glasgow transport museum has some on show[at low level not hanging off the roof]Included in that is one that was totally renovated,you should be able to work out the period detail from it :?

Today I got the bilaminate head tube brazed up on Gils frame. Still needs a little more spit and polish but its taking shape nicely. I'm hoping to get tge BB area brazed up in the morning but i fear work will get in the way.

4c8bbcf4.jpg

a52b6aa9.jpg

well today i got the mantra stripped and washed/boxed up ready to post :cool: i also got the mini san andreas half built :D

c7a295b5.jpg

10754ddd.jpg

7207decc.jpg

454607a2.jpg

i'm going full m952 gears & brakes so just need a rear mech :cool: not sure what cranks i'm fitting either :LOL:

also i got some pics of my carbon frame , i'm not 100% happy with it but it'll do for now .

875527d1.jpg

0c0d1182.jpg

03a15fe6.jpg

5ba35f37.jpg

looks cool as tho :cool:

Looking nice Alex :cool: I take it you managed to sell on the Klein ? Whats the plan for it .It does look very clean and tidy but is it road or mountain ?.
Cant picture you as a roadie though :LOL:
Update -MTB methinks :?

Ooh that San An looks just right for me :) Love the details on the Liyang - I'm assuming its an mtb looking at the brake bosses

How long is that SanAn's seat post :shock:

The Yates is lovely Rob :cool: , was seriously tempted by it myself but hard to justify when i have'nt looked at a bike in nearly two months :roll:

Only temporary though, combination of shite weather and being up to my eyes in it with car issues, bike MOJO will return :)

Back